The NOVAMODUL range consists of highly flexible machines which can be fully adapted to the customer’s grinding needs. It is specifically designed for the grinding of oversized components, such as the inner and outer rings of ball bearings as well as cylindrical and barrel roller bearings for the wind energy sector, oversized thrust bearings for the machine tool industry as well as landing gears for the aerospace industry. These machines are suitable for the grinding of cylindrical or taper bores, ball tracks, tracks between lips, straight and diverging lips as well as outer faces and diameters.
– Workpart range: Ø 100-1,000 mm, ≠ 2,000 mm
– CNC-controlled transversal slide (Q axis) with stroke up to 600 mm
– Four-position wheel spindle turret
– In-process electronic sizing unit
– Automatic wheel balancing device
– Integrated automatic loader, gantry loader or articulated loader
– Nova CNC controlled specifically designed for optimum grinding performance